Today in this article, we will share all information about YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme 2021, which is also known as AP Auto Driver Scheme. This scheme was launched on 4 October 2019 with an aim to provide financial assistance to auto and taxi drivers to meet insurance premium, license fee and other expenses. If you want to get all the information about the AP YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme, then you are requested to stay with this article till the end.
What is AP YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme
AP Auto Driver Scheme was launched in October 2019. Under this scheme auto cab drivers will get financial assistance of Rs 10,000 by the Andhra Pradesh Government. Considering the success of this scheme it has started again. The main objective of this scheme is to improve the standard of living of the owned taxi, auto & maxi cab drivers. Those who owned taxi, auto & maxi cabs, are eligible to apply online under this scheme. The financial assistance given under this scheme will be directly transfered to the beneficiary’s bank account.
The drivers of the state who want to take benefits of the scheme, will have to apply under the scheme. To apply for YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme applicant have to fulfill some qualifications, only then you can take advantage of this scheme. For all the important details of the scheme like application process, required documents, eligibility criteria and beneficiary list etc, you are requested to read this article till the end.
Vahan Mitra Yojana Phase 3 Payment
As you know, this scheme has been started to provide financial help to the drivers of the Andhra Pradesh State. The financial assistance under phase 3 will be released by CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy on 15 June 2021. In phase third Rs 248.47 Crore will be transferred directly in bank accounts of 248468 beneficiaries. This amount was to be transferred in July, but in view of the situation of corona, it will be transferred one month before.
Key Highlights of AP YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme
|Name of Scheme||YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme|
|Started by||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Concerned Department||Transport Department of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launch Date||4 October 2019|
|Scheme objective||To provide financial assistance for vehicle maintenance|
|Financial assistance||Rs 10,000|
|Beneficiaries||Auto, Taxi & Maxi Cab Drivers|
|Official Website Link||aptransport.org|
AP YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme Important Features
- This scheme was launched in 2019 by the Andhra Pradesh state government.
- The motive of the scheme is to provide financial help to auto/taxi/cab drivers of the state.
- The drivers will receive financial assistance of Rs 10,000 under this scheme.
- The amount of financial assistance is transferred directly to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- The scheme has completed its 2 phases already.
- Phase 3 of YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme was started in June 2021.
Who can apply for AP Vahan Mitra Scheme
Drivers who have their own vehicle like taxi, auto, maxi cab may can apply for AP Auto Driver Scheme. The following beneficiary will get benefits of the scheme-
- Auto rickshaw drivers
- Maxi cab drivers
- Taxi drivers
- Light vehicle drivers
Andhra Pradesh Vahan Mitra Yojana Eligibility Criteria
The candidate should fulfill some eligibility criteria for applying under this scheme-
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh State.
- The age of the applicant must be more than 18 years.
- Applicant name should be in White ration card.
- Only applicants living below the poverty line will be eligible for the scheme.
- Auto, taxi or cab drivers are eligible to apply under this scheme.
YSR Vahan Mitra Yojana Document List
The following documents are required to apply under this scheme-
- White Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Vehicle Registration Certifice
- Driving Licence
- Bank Account details
AP YSR Vahan Mitra Yojana Online Registration Process
- To apply under the scheme, one has to first visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Transport Department.
- On website homepage, you will find Online application for financial assistance to owner cum driver wrt Aut/Taxi/Cab vehicles option.
- Click on the above option for online apply.
- You will be redirected to a new page, where you have to click on online application section.
- Fill all the required details in the YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme application form.
- Upload the documents scanned copies asked in form.
- After filling the form completely, at the last click on submit button.
- As soon as you submit the form, application id & other details will generated.
- In this way, you can apply online for AP Auto Driver Scheme.
- Now take a print out of the application form for further need.
YSR Vahan Mitra Application Status
After applying in the scheme, the beneficiary can also check the status of their application, to check the status follow these steps-
- Go to the Andhra Pradesh Transport Department official website i.e. aptransport.org.
- In next step, click on the Online application for financial assistance to owner cum driver wrt Aut/Taxi/Cab vehicles link.
- After clicking, a new page will be displayed.
- Here, click on application status link.
- A new page will display like this.
- Now, enter your Applicant Id and Aadhaar Number.
- Click on submit button.
- The status of YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme will appear on the screen.
Process to check YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme Beneficiary List
Under the Scheme, beneficiary list also can be downloaded or checked. For checking beneficiary list please follow these simple steps-
- Firstly open the official website of of the AP Transport Department.
- Read the notice available on the home page.
- Click on the link Online application for financial assistance to owner cum driver wrt Auto/Taxi/Cab Vehicles.
- On new page, you will se Beneficiary List option.
- Click on this beneficiary list option.
- After it check you name in AP YSR Vahan Mitra beneficiary List PDF.
- If required, take a print out for further reference or need.
YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme Offline Application Form Process
The applicants also apply in offline mode for the scheme. For filling offline application form under this scheme read the below points carefully-
- First of all, get the Scheme application form from e-Seva Centers or community service centers.
- The application form can also be downloaded from Andhra Pradesh Transport Department official website.
- For your convenience, you can also download YSR Vahan Mitra Application Form PDF from here.
- After downloading this form, take a print out.
- Fill all the information asked in application form like name, ration card no, aadhar details, family member details, mobile no, address, bank details, vehicle & license details etc.
- When application form filled completely, submit it to concerned authority along with required documents.
In today’s article, we have provided you complete information about AP YSR Vahan mitra scheme started by Andhra Pradesh Governemnt. We hope that you have liked the article. If you still have any question in your mind then you can ask in comment box. We will try to answer your questions.