Today in this new article we are going to discuss about Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme. This scheme has been launched by West Bengal government to improve the situation of girls in the state. As you know, many families who are not able to provide education to their girls. This scheme seeks to improve the status & well being of girls through conditional cash transfer.
In this post, we will are going to tell you all the necessary information about the West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme like the objective, benefit of scheme, eligibilities and what is the application form process etc.
Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme
It is a scheme under which scholarship assistance is provided to those school girls who are socially & economically backward. The main objective of kanya shree prakalpa scheme is to encourage girls towards education and to prevent girls from getting married till the age of 18 years. This scheme is based on two components – First is an annual scholarship of Rs 750 and the second – One Time Grant of Rs 25,000.
Objectives of West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme
The scheme aims to achieve the following objectives under the scheme.
- To discourage the early marriage of girls in the state.
- Kanya Shree Scheme aims to reduce incidence of the drop outs particularly amongst girls belonging poor families.
- Kanyashree Prakalpa seeks to improve the status and well being of girls through scholarship.
- This scheme aims to uplift the girls who are unable to complete their higher studies due to lack of money.
WB Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme Components
There are two components of the Kanya Shree Prakalpa Scheme launced by West Bengal Government.
- An annual scholarship of rupees 750.
- One time grant of rupess 25,000.
Under this conditional cash transfer scheme An annual scholarship of Rs 750/- is provided unmarried girls who are between the ages of 13 and 18 years enrolled in classes VIII-XII. While one time grant of Rs 25,000/- is provided to girls at the age of 18 provided that they are engaged in an academic or occupations pursuit and are unmarried at the time.
Eligibility Criteria for WB KanyaShree Scheme
Those candidates who want to take advantage of the Kanyashree Scheme have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- As per the first eligibility, the applicant shoud be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- For applying under the scheme, the age of applicant should be between 13 to 18 years.
- Applicant should be enrolled in class 8 to class 12 or equivalent.
- Enrolled and regularly attending an educational institution.
- For taking advantage applicant must be unmarried.
- Specially abled girls or living in a home registered under JJ Act or have lost both parents may apply for the scheme even the family income is more than 120000 per year.
Documents required for Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme
- Aadhaar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Residence Certificate
- Family Income Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Passport Photograph
- Statement declaring that you are unmarried
Steps to apply for West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme?
The applicants who are willing to fill application form for Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme may follow following steps mentioned below:-
- Collect the Kanyashree Prakalpa Application form from the institution where you are studying.
- Now fill up all the details in application form like applicant name, age, income details, bank details etc.
- The applicant name filled in the form must be same as mentioned in bank account.
- After this attach all the required documents along with the application form.
- Now submit the filled application form to your institution.
- After final submission of form you will be given a acknowledgement slip.
- You have to keep this slip carefully as it contains form no. name and other necessary details.
Process to track Kanyashree Prakalp Scheme Application Status
The applicants who want to track their application status online for Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme may follow below simple steps.
- First, open the official website of Kanyashree Prakalp Scheme. You may click directly on this link wbkanyashree.gov.in
- Now on the home page, you will see the option – Track Application.
- Click on the Track Application Status link as mentioned in below screenshot.
- After clicking on the above link a new window will open.
- Now on this new page you have to select some details like year, type of scheme, application id & date of birth.
- In next step fill the code shown on the screen and click on submit button finally.
- Now your application status of West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme will be shown on screen.
Kanyashree Prakalpa Yojana Registration of Grievance
If you want to register any grievance related to scheme, then first visit the official website of Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme.
- Now home page, click on Grievance Option at the top of page.
- After selecting the Grievance option a new page will appear.
- On this page you have to click on register your grievance as shown in screenshot.
- As soon as you click, a new web page will open. Now fill your Kanyahree application id and select the year.
- After it, click on the Show button.
- Now a grievance registration form will present on the screen.
- Fill all the require information in this form and click on the submit button.
Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme Grievance Status Check
- Go to official website of Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme i.e. wbkanyashree.gov.in.
- On the new page click on status of redressal.
- Now provide all the necessary information like grievance id, date of birth and captach code.
- After providing all the information click on Check Button.
- Now the grievance status will appear on the screen.
Process to Download Kanyashree Prakalpa Mobile App
All the applicants who wants to download Kanyashree App in their mobile phone should visit first official website of West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme.
- After visiting website, scroll down on home page.
- Here you will see the link for Kanyashree App.
- Click on the link Download The Android App
- Now you will be redirected to a new page, where you find a link i.e. Download Kanyashree App.
- After clicking on this link you will be able to download kanyashree app in your mobile phones.
Kanyashree Yojana Contact Information
In this article today we told you about west bengal kanyashree prakalpa scheme. If you liked this scheme you may also share this article with your friends. If you face any problem related to this scheme you may also write an email to concern department at email@example.com . Aprt from this, to get the more details about Kanyashree Prakalpa Yojana, you may visit the official website.