Through today’s article, we will provide you information about the Telengana’s ambitious scheme i.e. Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2021. It is a Dalit Empowernment programme started by Telangana Govt. The dalit families of the state will uplifted through this new scheme. In this scheme., a financial assistance will be provided to dalit families. Initially the name of this scheme was CM Dalit Empowerment Scheme, but later it name was changed to TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme.
What is Telangala CM Dalit Bandhu Scheme
TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme is the largest flagship programme of the Telangana Government. Under this scheme, eligible Dalit families of the state will be given financial assistance of Rs 10 lakh each without any guarantee. So that they can start self-employment according to their wish. They will be free to choose their profession, self employment and business to utilize this money. This scheme being launched from Huzurabad assembly constituency under a pilot project. In this scheme dalit family living under below poverty line will get financial assistance .
Scheme Launched Under Pilot Project
Addressing a public meeting in Huzurabad to launch the scheme, Telangana CM announced that his govt would disburse over Rs 2000 crore Rupees to 21,000 dalit family. After that Rs two thousand crore rupees has been released by the Govt to the dalit families of Huzurabad Constituency for implementation of the schemes.
In the beginning of this scheme, 11900 Dalit Families will get benefits under the first phase of the scheme. Beneficiaries will be selected under this new scheme to provide financial assistance to Dalit Family. all these families will be screened before the finaal beneficiary list is prepared. After the, the benefit will be given to all those eligible families.
Dalit Bandhu Scheme Telangana Key highlights
|Scheme Name||Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme|
|Started by||Telangana State Govt|
|Scheme Objective||To provide financial assistance|
|Scheme’s Beneficiary||Dalit Families of the State|
|Financial assistance amount||Rs 10 lakh per family|
|Official Portal Link||cm.telangana.gov.in|
Telangan Dalit Bandhu Scheme Online Registration 2021
This scheme has been started from Huzurabad in Karim Nagar district as a pilot project. Soon this scheme will also started in more four circles. Through this scheme, the dalit community of our country will get an opportunity to move forward. Because you all know that the Dalit families faces economic inequality as well as social discrimination.The eligible dalit family will received 10 lakh rupess under this ambitious scheme of Telangana Govt. All eligible dalit families of the state who want to take benefit of scheme, then they have to apply for this scheme.
TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme Benefits
- In Dalit Bandhu Scheme, every dalit family will receive Rs 10 lakh as grant.
- They will be free to to choose their profession, self-employment or business to use the money.
- Under this scheme, eligible dalit families of the state will be given financial assistance of Rs 10 lakh without any bank guarantee.
- The amount given in this scheme will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- It will enable them to plan their needs, develop enterprises to achieve economic empowerment and self-reliance.
- Eligible Dalit Family of state who want to take advantage of scheme, then they have to wait .
Eligibility Criteria for TS Dalita Bandhu Scheme
Some eligibility must be fulfilled to apply in this scheme, which are as follows-
- Only the applicants of Dalit Family can apply in this scheme.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Telangana State.
- Applicant should be living below poverty line.
Dalit Bandhu Scheme Document List
While applying for the scheme, you should have some documents ready which are-
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Id Card
- Caste certificate
- Address proof certificate
- Bank account details
- Income related certificate
- Working mobile number
TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme Beneficiary List
If you want to check your name in beneficiary list, follow these easy steps.
- First of all, visit the official website of Dalit Bandhu Scheme.
- Now on homepage, you will see “Beneficiary List” option.
- Click on TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme Beneficiary List.
- On new page fill all required details.
- At last, click on the submit button.
- After this you may search your name in the beneficiary list under the scheme.
In today’s article, we have shared complete information about TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme started by Telangana State Government. We hope that you have liked the article. If you still have any question in your mind then you can ask in comment box. We will try to answer your questions.