In toaday’s article we will share all the information about the Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2021 launched by the Odisha government. Through this scheme, Odisha government will provide free laptops to the meritorious students who passed their 12th Class from the Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE). All the students who wants free laptop can apply online. This scheme will be benefited for students as many students can not afford such expensive laptops.
This scheme is also known as “Biju Yuba Sashaktikaran Yojana“. Under this scheme, how will the students get laptops, what are the eligibility criteria required and how a student can apply for free laptop. What changes have been made by government in the scheme. To get all the information related to Odisha Free Laptop Scheme, we request you to read this post till the end.
Odisha Free Laptop Scheme 2021
Odisha Laptop DBT Scheme for meritorious students.
In order to give more benefits to the students and to bring transparency in the system, the government has made some changes in the scheme. Odisha government has decided to convert the Free Laptop Scheme into Odisha Laptop DBT Scheme with effect from financial year 2020-21. Now under this scheme, instead of distributing laptops to the students, the government will transfer a certain amount in the bank account through direct benefit transfer.
According to the new changes, under laptop dbt scheme, now Rs 30,000 will be transferred directly to the bank account of the students. This will give a new opportunity to the students. Students will be able to use this money according to their needs. They will be able to buy a laptop, desktop or tablet as per their choice with the help of this money.
Odisha Laptop DBT Scheme
Free Laptop Scheme for Students
Today in the age of technology, if the student does not have a laptop, mobile etc., then they will be left behind from others. In the same situation like Covid 19, students must have laptop to study online. But many families are unable to afford such expensive laptops for their children. Therefore, this scheme will beneficial for students. According to the scheme, 15,000 students will get benefit in this scheme.
In such a situation, Biju Yuba Sashaktikaran Yojana 2021 will provide opportunity to the students. This scheme will encourage students towards higher education. Also , with the help of laptop, student will be able to take online classes from their homes.
BIju Yuba Sashaktikaran Yojana Objectives
Odisha Laptop DBT Scheme
The main purpose of the Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme is to encourage students towards higher education. Under this scheme, the meritorious students who have passed 12th class will be provided a cetain amount in their bank accounts. The biggest advantage of this scheme would be that by having a laptop students would gradually become capable of using the technology. Because today it is seen that when education has become online due to Covid 19, there are many students who face problem in using laptops tablets etc.
Free Laptop Distribution Yojana Registration Form
Short details about the scheme
|Name of the scheme||BIju Yuba Sashaktikaran Yojana|
|New name of the scheme||Odisha Laptop DBT Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Odisha|
|Objective of the Scheme||Providing financial assistance to buy laptops|
|Amount of financial assistance||Rs 30,000 per student|
|Budget of scheme||Rs. 45 crores|
|Scheme Beneficiary||Meritorious students of the state|
|Official website link||dheodisha.gov.in|
Benefits of the Odisha Laptop DBT Scheme
- The students coming from Odisha state will get benefit of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, eligible students will be provided financial assistance of Rs 30,000.
- This financial assistance will be directly transferred to the students bank account.
- Through this scheme, 15,000 students of the state will get benefits.
- It will give flexibility and ample opportunity to students to use their money.
- Apart from this, student can also buy a high end laptop/tablet/desktop by adding more money to this amount.
- By using this money, students can buy any laptop, desktop or tablet according to their choice.
- When students buy laptops using the amount received under the scheme, it will be easier for them to do their studies even in a situation like Covid 19.
Odisha Laptop DBT Scheme Online Registration 2021
Required document list
- Aadhar card
- Bank Passbook copy
- 12th Class Marksheet
- Address Certificate
- Caste Certificate
Odisha Free Laptop Scheme Online Apply 2021
Step-by-step procedure is given here to apply online for DBT of cash in lieu of Laptop to 12th pass out meritorious students-
- First, visit the official website of Higher Education Department i.e. dhe.odisha.gov.in.
- On homepage, you will find a option Application link for Laptop DBT Scheme.
- Click on this link & a new window will open in front of you like this.
- Now login through mobile number & password.
- After successful login eligible students can will be able to view their details.
- In next step students are required to provide some details mentioned below-Name of Applicant
- Aadhar card number
- Bank account details
- Email Id
- Mobile number
- Upload the required documents scanned copies like Aadhar card, bank passbook fron page.
- An otp will be sent to mobile number & email id.
- Verify the otp and submit the application form.
- In this way, the students can apply online for the Odisha DBT Scheme 2021.
- After submitting the details the concerned department will verify the eligibility of the students.
Odisha DBT Scheme Merit List 2020-21
Follow these instructions to check district/stream wise cut-off marks for BYSY scheme-
- Visit the official website of Higher Education Department, Odisha.
- On home page, go to the schemes and scholarship section.
- Now click on list of students under Laptop Distribution.
- As soon as you click on this option, a new page will display in front of you.
- Here click o District/Stream wise cut off marks 2020-21 pdf link.
- After clicking the pdf file will be opened.
Odisha Free Laptop Scheme Fund Transferred Student List
- Firstly, you have to visit the Higher Education Deaprtment official website.
- After visiting website find the scheme & scholarship section.
- Under this section you have to click on List of students under Laptop Distribution.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Here you will see the option of List of students to whom fund has been transferred.
- You will be able to check list of students of all phases.
Laptop DBT Scheme Helpline Number
In today article we gave you all the information related to Odisha Free Laptop Scheme. If the students have any difficulty while filling online application. The students can contact to scheme helpline number or email.
Helpline Number: 0674-2954600
Email id: [email protected]