As you know, government runs a number of schemes to help the youth in their studies. Under these schemes, the youth of the country get help in their studies and complete studies without any problem. In this article, we will learn about a similar scheme which is being run by the Gujarat Government. We are talking about Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MKSY Scholarship Scheme) under which financial and other assistant-ship is provided to meritorious and needy students for pursuing Higher Studies.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana
Students who are willing to apply online for MYSY Scholarship Scheme may apply on the MYSY portal. Students registration has to be done by going to Login/Register on the https://mysy.guj.nic.in/ Portal. Under this scheme students have to apply for MYSY Scholarship Scheme in each year of college course.
Steps to apply online for Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana
- First of all students have to visit the the official website of MYSY Scholarship Scheme i.e. https://mysy.guj.nic.in/.
- After visiting official website, home page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to click on the option Login/Register for 2020-21 as shown in the image below.
- After this, 2-3 options will appear, out of which you have to click on the link of Fresh Application.
- Students who already registered on MKSY portal are required to login here with their login details.
- In case if you are not registered on this portal, the you have to click on this option – If you have not registered plz. click for Registration as shown in below image.
- When you click on this option, a new web page will open for first time registration.
- On this page, you will have to fill all the required details like Board/University, Stream, Passing Year, Admission Year, Seat/Enrollment No, Name & Mobile Number etc.
- After filling all the information on this page, you will have to click on the Get Password button.
- After getting password you have to login to this portal.
- As soon as you login at the portal, a registration form will be available in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the required details in this registration form and have to upload all the necessary documents.
- When the registration form complete you have to submit the form by clicking on Submit Button.
Steps to check Student Status at MYSY Portal
- To check the student status, visit the MKSY official website.
- After visiting official website, you will see the option of Student Status in the Menu Bar.
- As soon as you click the option mentioned above, a new window will open in this way.
- Now on this new page, you have to fill all the details like Standard, Stream, Board, Seat No & Password.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on GET Student Details button.
- As soon as you press this button, the student details will appear on your computer screen.
MYSY Helpline Number
In this article, we have shared important details related to Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana. If you face any problem under this scheme, then you may contact at helpline number to find solution to your problem. The helpline number under the MYSY Scholarship Scheme are 079-26566000, 7043333181. You may contact on these helpline number between 10:30 Am to 6:00 Pm.
Through today’s article, we have given you information about the Gujarat Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana. If you liked the information mentioned in the article, then share it with everyone, If you have any question, then comment and tell. Apart from this, for more informatio of MYSY Scholarship Scheme, you should visit the official website of the scheme i.e. https://mysy.guj.nic.in/.
You can also like our Facebook page to keep updated with the information of various types of schemes run by the Central & State Government. Thank you.