Kalia Yojana List 2020: The Odisha governemnt has launched Kalia Scheme to accelerate agricultural prosperity and reduce poverty in the state. Kalia (Krushak Assistance for Livelihood & Income Augmentation) Yojana final beneficiary list is now available on scheme’s official website. To check the Kalia Yojana Beneficiary List, you have to follow some simple steps given below in this article. To check the Kaliya Yojana District & Village Wise list read the article till the end.
What is Kalia Scheme
The krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (Kalia Yojana) was launched on 21 December 2018 by Chief Minister Shri Naveen Patnaik, Government of Odisha. Under the scheme small & marginal farmers, landless agricultural household, vulnerable agricultural household, landless agricultural labourers and sharecroppers are eligible to get benefit.
Benefit Types Under Kalia Scheme?
The 5 type benefits under Kalia Scheme are as follows:-
- Assistance for Cultivation
- Assistance for Livelihood
- Assistance for Vulnerable Agricultural Household
- Life Insurance to Cultivators & Landless Agricultural Laborers
- Interest free crop loan
Benefits Under Kalia Scheme
- A financial assistance of Rs 25000 will provided to small & marginal farmers to purchase input like seed, pesticides, fertilizers and use assistance towards labour & other investments over five seasons.
- Financial Assistance of Rs 12500 for agricultural allied activity like small got rearing unit, mini layer unit, duckery units, fishery kits for fisherman, mushroom cultivation and bee keeping, will be provided to each landless agricultural household.
- Rs 10000 assistance to vulnerable cultivators/landless agricultural laborers will also be provided to enable theme to take care of their sustenance.
- Life insurance cover will provided for cultivators & landless agricultural laborers.
- Interest free crop loan up to Rupess 50 thousand will be provided to vulnerable landless laborers, cultivators, share croppers and agricultural families.
Kaliya Yojana Beneficiary List 2021
- To check the beneficiary list, visit the official website of Krushak Assistance for Livelihood & Income Augmentation.
- Now click on the “Beneficiary List” option in the menu bar on the home page.
- After this, a new web page will open, as you can see in the image below.
- Now first you have to select the name of your District.
- Select the Block/ULB in the next step.
- Lastly, you have to choose the G.P.
- In next step, click on View button.
- Now, Kalia Yojana Beneficiay List will appear in pdf file format.
- To check the list, click on PDF file and fill the captcha code.
- After filling the captcha code, click on submit button.
- Now the Kalia Yojana Beneficiary List will open on your screen.
- In the beneficiary list, your will see all the information like Kalia ID, Village Name, Beneficiary Name, Father/Husband name etc.
How to know Application Status
- To check the status, first visit the Kalia Yojana Official Website.
- On homepage, click on the Online Grievance Application Form.
- After clicking, you will see the option – Track Your Application.
- Now click on Track your application option.
- Now by entering Token Number/Aadhar Number on new page you will be able to see the status.
KALIA YOJANA – Important Links
|Scheme Name||Krushak Assistance for Livelihood & Income Augmentation|
|Scheme Guidelines||Read Here|
|Online Grievance Application Form||Click Here|
|Refund Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|
Note: Through this article today, we have told you to see the beneficiary list of Kalia Scheme. If you face any problem to see the beneficiary list, then you can also ask us in the comment box below. Apart from this article, we suggest that you must visit the official website for more information related to Kalia Scheme.