Assam Orunodoi Scheme Application Form PDF 2021 | Orunodoi Scheme Beneficiary Status | Orunodoi Scheme Apply Process | Aasam Orunodoi Scheme Beneficialy List
As you all know that in today’s time, almost all the state government runs various schemes for the welfare of poor families. In such a new article today, we are going to discuss about a similar scheme which has been launched by the Assam State Governemnt. We are talking about the Assam Orunodoi Scheme. Under this scheme, women of poor families of Assam State will be provided a financial assistance every month to meet their daily needs. If you are a resident of Assam, then read all the information related to this scheme like What is Assam Orunodoi Scheme, eligibility, benefits, documents & application process etc.
What is Orunodoi Scheme 2021
To empower the women of the state and provide financial assistance to economically vulnerable families, Assam Orunodoi Scheme has been launched on 1 December 2020. Under this new scheme, eligible beneficiaries of the state will be provided financial assistance of rupees 830 per month for meeting their daily basic needs like medicines, pulses, sugar, vegetables & fruits. The funds provided under the Assam Orunodoi Scheme wil be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary through direct benefit transfer (DBT). The citizens of the state who want to take advantage of the scheme, can follow the procedure given in article and apply under the scheme.
Objective of Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2021
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance for the daily needs of poor families in the state. Because there are many families who have to face financial problems. In addition to, the other objective of this scheme is to minimise multiplicity of schemes and consolidate them through the DBT platform. Women taking care of the family will be treated as beneficiaries under Assam Orunodoi Scheme. With the help of financial assistance received from this scheme, the poor families of the state will be helped to meet their economic needs.
Subsidy Amount Under Assam Orunodoi Scheme
The beneficiaries will also be liable to the following subsidy amount on the different types of essential goods that they will buy from the shops:-
|Procure Medicines||Rs 400/-|
|50% Subsidy for the 4 Kg Pulses||Rs 200/-|
|50% Subsidy for for 4 Kg Sugar||Rs 80/-|
|Essential Fruits & Vegetables||Rs 150/-|
|Total Rupess||Rs 830|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Orunodoi Scheme
To avail the Assam Orunodoi Scheme, the beneficiary should have the following eligibility.
- Under the scheme, applicant should be a permanent resident of Assam State.
- The applicant should be presently residing in the state.
- The annual income including all the family sources should be less than 2 lakh rupees.
- Beneficiary should have a bank account to take the advantage of the Assam Orunodoi Scheme.
- If the beneficiary does not have a bank account, the beneficiary will have to open a bank account prior to the date of approval of the application.
Priority Household for Assam Orunodoi Scheme
Under the scheme the following household will be given priority.
- Divorced Female
- Unmarried Female
- Separated Females
- Specially abled member of the household.
- Poor families whether they are covered under NFSA or Not.
Not Eligibile Beneficiary for Orunodoi Yojana
The following person will not be eligible under the scheme and shall be automatically excluded from the scheme.
- Household without any female member.
- Current Member of Panchayat Raj Inst. & ULB.
- Former and current MPs, MLAs.
- All regular serving or retired officers and employees of Central & State Government Ministries/Offices/Department.
- Farmers having more than 15 Bighas of agricultural land.
- Family owing a refrigerator, Washing Machine, Air Conditioner, Four Wheeler, Tractor or Mechanised Boat.
- People paying income tax will not be eligible.
- Chartered Accountants
- Registered Govt Contractors
Procedure to apply for Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2021
Those who wants to apply under this scheme will have to follow the following steps:-
- To apply for Assam Orunodoi Scheme, you must first visit the official website of the scheme.
- After visiting the website, you will have to download the Aasam Orunodoi Scheme Application form.
- You can also download the Application form PDF with the help of direct link provided by us.
- Now the application form of the scheme will display in front of you in this way, in which you will see a total three pages.
- Now you download the application form and fill all the required details carefully.
- After filling the form, you will have to submit it to the concerned department along with the necessary documents.
How to check Beneficiary Status
- If you want to know the status of the beneficiary under the scheme, first of all go to the official website of the scheme.
- After visiting the website, you will see the option of View Beneficiary Status on home page.
- When you will click on the above mentioned option, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this new page, you have to first select the name of your district.
- In next step, you will have to enter the last 7 digits of your beneficiary number.
- After which the status of the beneficiary will display on the screen.
Procedure to submit a grievance
- To register a grievance related to scheme, visit the official website of the scheme.
- After visiting website, you will see the option of Submit Grievance.
- Now click on Submit Grievance option to register a grievance.
- After clicking the option, a grievance registration form will open.
- In this form, you have to fill all the information asked for such as Name, Mobile Number, District Name, Email Id, Address with pin code and all other details.
- At the last to register the grievance, you have to click on Submit Your Grievance Application Button as shown in screenshot.
In this article today we told you about Assam Orunodoi Scheme. If you liked this scheme you may also share this article with your friends. Aprt from this, to get the more details about Kanyashree Prakalpa Yojana, you may visit the official website.