Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme for Students | AP Laptop Scheme Online Application Form | AP Laptop Scheme Online Registration | Free Laptop Scheme for Andhra Pradesh
AP Free Laptop Scheme 2021: In this article today, we are going to tell you about the Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme. As you all know that today is the era of technology. Today, the use of internet and laptop is being increased to complete every small task. Even the use of laptop has become essential for getting education. But there are many students who are so poor that due to lack of money they are unable to buy laptop.
In such a situation, Andhra Pradesh Govt has launched AP Free Laptop Scheme to provide free laptops to eligible students. The state-initiated scheme also encourages students to pursue their further studies. If you want to take advantage of this scheme, then you must read the article till the end to get all the information about Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme i.e. how to apply, who will get the benefit, eligibility, necessary documents and other information.
Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana
AP Free Laptop Scheme has been specifically launched for the welfare of visual students of the state. Along with this, hearing challenged, speech impaired and orthopedically challenged students have also been included under free laptop scheme. Under the scheme, benefts will be provided to all those students who are studying professional courses to the tune of Rs. 60 thousand. All the students who want to take benefit of the scheme can apply online/offline under the scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for AP Free Laptop Scheme
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Students studying professional courses will be given the benefit of the laptop scheme.
- It should be sanctioned to those students whose parents/guardian monthly income does not exceed
a) Rs 15,000 P.M-half of the cost of instrument to those monthly income from
b) Rs 15,000 P.M to Rs 20,000/- P.M and collecting full cost to those monthly income of
c) Rs 20,000 P.M and above (as per the guidelines of Govt of India) under Adip Scheme.
Documents required for Free Laptop Scheme
- Aadhaar Card
- Bonafide Certificate from the School/College
- Parents Income Certificate
- Saderam Certificate
- Passport Photo
- Mobile/Cell Number
Steps to Apply Online for AP Free Laptop Scheme 2021
- First of all, visit the Andra Pradesh Differently Abled & Senior Citizens Assistance Corporation official website https://apdascac.ap.gov.in
- On the home page click on the online application option.
- After it click on click here to apply for differently abled schemes option as given below in image.
- Now on a new page search the Application for Sanctions of Laptop and click on Apply Online option.
- If you have already registered on this portal, click on Yes.
- If not already registered, a registration form will be opened after clicking on No option.
- After this, fill the all details such as Name, Aadhaar Card Number, Mobile Number and Email Id.
- At the end of the registration form, you have to create a password.
- Now check all the details filled in the form and click on the Register button.
- After submitting the form you will get Id and password on your mobile number.
- Login on the portal and click on online application and the application form will be displayed.
- Fill all the details carefully in the application form and upload scanned copies of documents.
- Review the details filled in the form and click on submit button for final submission.
- After submitting the application form, take a print out of it for future requirement.
Process to Apply ofline for AP Free Laptop Yojana
- Go to official Website https://apdascac.com/
- On the Home page go to Schemes & Forms Section.
- Click on View All Option at the bottom.
- Now on new page, search for Sanction of Laptops option and click on read more.
- Now at the bottom left, you will see a link to download the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out.
- After it, fill all the details in the application form and submit it along with required documents to the concerned department.
Key Facts of AP Free Laptop Scheme
- Students can avail the benefit of this scheme only once.
- Students should fill all the details in form carefully.
- If any information is found incorrect or wrong, legal action will be taken.
Note:- In this article today, we have shared important information related to AP Free Laptop Scheme. If you have any question in your mind then you can ask to us in the comment box below. Apart from this to read the detailed information about Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme, then you should visit the official website of the scheme.